2023 NITDA iHatch Intensive Incubation Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
NITDA iHatch Startup Program: The application is open for the 2023 cohort 3 NITDA iHatch Startups Incubation Program for Nigerian Entrepreneurs. This is an exceptional opportunity all Nigerian entrepreneurs shouldn’t miss out on.
Interested and qualified candidates should click the Apply Button below to apply the2023 NITDA iHatch Intensive Incubation Program
What Should I Know About the NITDA iHatch Program?
The Office for Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI) is said to be launching iHatch, a startup incubation program, in collaboration with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). Startups with innovative business plans and a prototype service/product will benefit greatly from the incubation program.
iHatch is a free 5-month intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps in order to create scalable business models.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): ONDI in partnership with Japan International Cooperation Agency
Benefits: Training | Networking | Funding
Eligible Criteria: All Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 7 January 2023
Full Program Benefits and Duration
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates
- Free Offline/Online Interactive Trainings
- Free Coworking Space At Ncair, Abuja
- Mentorship Sessions With Tech Specialists
- Networking Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
Also Apply: SMEDAN/Sterling Bank N500k to N2.5M Matching Fund for Micro/Small Enterprises
This Cohort is happening in the following locations:
- FCT Abuja
- Kano State
- Lagos State
- Gombe State
- Rivers State
To be eligible, you must:
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the Apply Button below to apply.
Visit the NITDA Official Website for More Details