NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship University Scholarship Award for Nigerians
NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship: The NNPC/SPDC JV is kicking starting 2023 with its scholarship award for Nigerian university students. Eligible and qualified Nigerian students are invited to apply for the 2023 NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship Award for Nigerian University Students.
You are encouraged to read the full information provided here and apply via the Apply Button below this article.
NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship Overview
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC/TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian students admitted into Full-Time academic studies in the 2020/2021 session to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme as part of its Social Investment programme in Education, which aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): NNPC/SPDC Joint Ventures
Type: Financial Aid Scholarship
Education Criteria: Undergraduate Students
Award Value: 150,000 Naira annually
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 3 February 2023
Join MyscholarshipNG Official Whatsapp Group for Scholarship alerts here.
The NNPC/SPDC JV scholarship award is of two categories which are listed below:
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo, and Rivers States
NOTE: If your state is not mentioned in the Areas of Operation Merit Award category, you are to apply under the National Merit Award (NM) category.
Eligibility Requirements for the NNPC/SPDC JV Scholarship
- Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Must be in 200 Level (as of January 2023) or possess proof of admission into the Undergraduate program in the 2020/2021 academic session
- Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National or International.
Below are the required documents for the scholarship application:
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
b. School ID card
c. University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter
f. JAMB Result
g. Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin)
h. Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
i. The Community Paramount Ruler; and
j. Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Shell), Shell Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
NOTE: Applicants are to download the GO Declaration form using the link: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/doc/declaration.pdf
After downloading and filling in the necessary details then upload on Scholastica under the document: SPDC GO Declaration Form
How to Apply
Kindly follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on the link provided to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.Scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with your Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the capture centers to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to the scholarship application portal and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Scholarship Past Questions
MyscholarshipNG has created an official online store that contains a ton of Past questions to scholarship, internship & Job opportunities.
If you are looking at excelling in any aptitude test, then you might want to consider getting the past questions (it goes for 1K only)
hmm thank God you are fine
Scholarship is very important for our people since most of us find it very difficult going to school because of financial support but with the help of scholarship a reasonable number of people today are graduates
I strongly support you on the point made.