Federal Government Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA)
RYSA Program: The application is open for the 2022 Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerians. All legitimate Nigerian Youths are strongly encouraged to apply for the Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme.
About the RYSA Program
The Rural Youth Skill Development Program The Centre for Rural Youth Entrepreneurship and Environmental Development organizes RYSA, which is funded by the Federal Government, the UNCDF, UNIDO, and the EU.
The program is intended to bring skill acquisition programs to rural youth populations with the goals of creating income-earning opportunities, reducing youth restlessness, discouraging rural-urban drift, and growing the local economy.
Nigerian youths of native origin from a rural community who are also in need of business start-ups and fundamental business skills are the target youth demographic.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Federal Government of Nigeria
Benefits: 50,000 Monthly Stipends
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Benefits and Duration of the Program
Monthly Stipend: Beneficiaries of the program will receive the minimum monthly stipend of N50,000 in the course of their 6(six) months of training with RYSA.
Startup-Packs: The Startup-packs for RYSA Nigeria program are;
- Work Tools
- Seed Grants
The Work Tools are equipment that will be given to beneficiaries at the end of the training, which will be used to start up their own enterprise. While the Seed Grant supports their ventures as new employers of manpower.
The RYSA has two phases or components of training which includes:
- The Practical / Hands-on training
- The Community Business School (CBS) training
Community Business School (CBS) Course
- Introduction to Business
- Customer Relations
- Book Keeping
- Community Service and Volunteerism
- Business Networking
- Business Modelling
List of Skill-Sets/Enterprises/Ventures
- Aluminum Profiling
- Catering and Confectioneries
- Electrical Installations and Repairs
- Fashion and Designs
- Hair Dressing
- POP, Screed Making and Painting
- Welding and Fabrication
- Woodwork and Furniture
- Solar Works
- Auto Mechanic
Also Apply: SMEDAN/Sterling Bank N500k to N2.5M Matching Fund for Micro/Small Enterprises
Requirements for the Federal Government RYSA Program
The criteria that must be met by applicants for selection are;
- Must be between eighteen (18) to thirty-five (35) years of age.
- Must hail from a rural community across the 36 states in Nigeria.
- Must have First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or higher.
- Must have basic knowledge of any of the listed enterprises/ventures, and have shown interest in the RYSA program.
- Be willing to learn new skills in the chosen area, which will help grow his/her personal venture after the training course.
If you do not receive the verification email, kindly wait for 10-15minutes then log in with your registered email address and password.
Do not upload documents that are larger than 500kbs, it will not be processed.
- Passport Photograph: must be with white background and must be in jpg or PNG format only.
- Local Government Certificate of Origin: must be in jpg, PNG, or pdf format only.
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration: must be in jpg, PNG, or pdf format only.
- Means of Identification: This should be either of the following; NIN, Voters ID, Driver’s License, or International Passport. These also must be in jpg, PNG, or pdf format only.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Button below.
Sign up by filling out the sign-out form
Sign in and begin your application.
Visit the RYSA Official Website for More Information