Scholarship in the UK: The application is open for the 2022 University Of Kent Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship for International students.
Kent University undergraduates created the Bachelor Scholarship for International Students to assist those whose full potential has yet to be realized or whose talents are not recognized by current assessment techniques. Students from the EU and around the world are welcome to apply. One scholarship is available each year. Students can apply for full-time or part-time positions.
About the University of Kent
The University is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent, and leading the way in many fields of study. They are a forward-thinking research institution, committed to the transformative power of education and research and to the development and support of their students and staff.
University Of Kent Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): University of Kent
Academic Level: Undergraduate Programme
Award Value: £2,000 per year
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022
Full Benefits of University Of Kent Undergraduate Scholarship
- One scholarship for the duration of the recipient’s degree program is worth £2,000 per year (or prorated for part-time students).
Requirements for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarship
- Each year, there is one scholarship available.
- Students enrolled full- or part-time are both eligible to apply.
- Students from the US, the EU, and other countries may apply.
- AAB from three A Levels or an equivalent qualification (i.e., 136 points or higher).
- In September 2022, you may have begun Stage 1 of your undergraduate degree.
- Have used UCAS to submit their application to the University of Kent.
- Have formally committed to attending Kent by August 31st, 2022.
- Applicants who have completed a qualification higher than A Level or an equivalent qualification
- Candidates who are eligible for need-based financial assistance.
- Those who are current University of Kent students
- Those who wish to apply to Medway School of Pharmacy
- Candidates for Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS)
How to Apply
Applicants should read through the application guidelines below and thereafter click on the Apply Button apply.
1. Meet the criteria as shown above.
2. Write an essay of 750-1,000 words on the following:“When the first students arrived at the new University of Kent at Canterbury (as the University was then known) in 1965, there were no societies, no sports clubs, and no student representation. In 2018, 20,000 students enjoyed 67 sports clubs, and 189 societies, and there were over 400 student representatives. Kent’s first students had the opportunity – and the responsibility – to start all of these from scratch. If we were opening a new university in 2022 and you were in that first student intake, what would you start and why?”
3. Save the essay as a Word document. At the top of the document, please include:
- The essay title
- Your full name
- Your University of Kent identification number
4. Submit this essay on an application via KentVision by the deadline of 23:59 GMT on Monday 31 October 2022.
Visit the University of Kent Official Website for More Information