Scholarships for Women: Application for 2022 Goldsmith Family Women in STEM International Scholarships in Australia is currently ongoing. The host institution is The Swinburne University of Technology, Australia.
The Swinburne University of Technology has established the Goldsmith Family Women in STEM Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to encourage women to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
This scholarship will only be given to female Swinburne students pursuing bachelor’s degree programs in a STEM discipline. All international, home country, and New Zealand students are welcome to apply. The scholarship is worth $7,500 per year for up to five years of undergraduate studies.
About The Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne. George Swinburne established the Eastern Suburbs Technical College in 1905 to serve those in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs who did not have access to further education.
Students at Swinburne have the opportunity to develop real-world industry connections and experiences. Swinburne’s world-class facilities are constantly improving research and learning and connecting people and technology for a better world. In the QS World University Rankings 2022, it is ranked 19th in Australia.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Swinburne University of Technology
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Award Value: $7,500
Eligible Country: International and Domestic Countries
Application Deadline: 31 August 2022
Full Scholarship Benefits
The successful applicants will receive up to $7,500 per year for up to five years of bachelor’s study at Swinburne University of Technology.
Eligibility Requirement for the 2022 Goldsmith Scholarship
Below are the requirements to be considered eligible for the 2022 Goldsmith Scholarship:
- The applicants must be female students.
- The applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian Permanent Residents or International students.
- The applicants must be a commencing Swinburne student in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2022.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in eligible courses.
- The applicants must be studying on-campus.
- The applicants must have achieved a minimum ATAR of 90.00 and provide an ATAR certificate as evidence.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 60
- TOEFL IBT – 64
- C1 Advanced – 169
- Common European Framework – B2
- Linguaskill – General^ – 160 to 179
- Duolingo – 96 to 100
Eligible Field of Studies
The following courses can be applied for:
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Professional), Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science (Honours), Bachelor of Science (Professional), Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours), Bachelor of Computer Science (Professional), Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology, or the Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology (Professional) offered at the Swinburne University of Technology.
The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Personal statement outline the following:
- your long-term goals and/or career aspirations
- how this scholarship would make a difference in your life
- demonstrated leadership qualities and/or extra-curricular service to the community
- Two written references, one academic and one character
How to Apply