The application is currently open for the 2022 Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarships for International Students. Suitable and qualified candidates are invited to apply. Apply for this Pacific Prime Scholarship by following all instructions provided here.
Pacific Prime Insurance is pleased to announce that the Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarships program for the academic year 2022-2023 has begun in order to provide every student, regardless of background, with an equal opportunity to study.
Any Singaporean or international student currently enrolled in a Singaporean university or college and pursuing high school or undergraduate studies is eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship award is worth $1,000. The winning essays will also be published on Pacific Prime’s official website.
About the Pacific Prime Insurance
Pacific Prime Insurance Brokers Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a Singapore-registered insurance broker that provides expert advice on a variety of health and medical insurance plans. Pacific Prime Singapore is dedicated to providing the best solutions and advice to its clients.
Pacific Prime’s dynamic, world-class team in Singapore provides advice in 15 different languages and is always willing to go the extra mile to ensure Pacific Prime customers receive the best possible support and advice. It has a strong team of Singapore-based health insurance experts who use an unparalleled depth of experience to provide dependable health insurance advice to its customers.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Pacific Prime Insurance
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Award Value: $1,000
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
Eligibility Requirement for the Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarships
Below are the eligibility requirements for the Pacific Prime Singapore scholarship program:
- The applicants must be enrolled (full-time or part-time) or accepted to a high school, university, community college, institute (including private education institutions), or trade school for the upcoming semester.
- The applicants must hold proof of enrolment.
- The applicants must be studying in Singapore.
- The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the university or college to which they plan to apply.
- The applicant must have proficiency in the English Language
Also Apply: North American University Exceptional Merit Scholarships for International Students, USA
Required Documents for Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarships Application
The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- The applicants must prepare an essay between 600-1,000 words and contain their thoughts and ideas, along with external references where possible in the essay.
- The essay must be written in American or British English
How to Apply
Firstly, the applicants must apply for admission at their university or college of choice via its application process. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must submit their essays via mail to email@example.com. The mail must include the following:
- First & last name, contact number, and email address
- University, secondary/high school, or international school you currently attend (or have been accepted to).
Visit the Pacific Prime Official Website for More Information