MTN Job: Here is a job opportunity to work with one of the biggest and most robust telecommunication industries in Africa. This is a Specialist Job in Engagement and Internal Digital Content. This is a South Africa Job.
MTN Group Limited is a multinational mobile telecommunications company based in South Africa that operates in numerous African, European, and Asian countries. Its headquarters are in Johannesburg. MTN had 232.6 million subscribers, making it the world’s eighth-largest mobile network operator and the largest in Africa.
With over 17510 professionals working in over 20 countries worldwide.
MTN recruiters are always on the lookout for brilliant candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to work in an environment where innovation is encouraged, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. MTN employees benefit from competitive pay, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded coworkers who drive innovation throughout the telecommunications industry.
Brief Scholarship Details
Organization Name: MTN Group
Reference Number: MTNVAC-683
Title: Specialist: Engagement and Internal Digital Content
Location: Roodeport, South Africa
Department: Group Human Resources
Pay Structure: Monthly Salary
MTN Level: Level 3
Core Purpose of the Job
Develop content that shares MTN’s story and vision promotes our evolving brand among employees and other internal stakeholders, and has a positive impact across employee communication and engagement platforms, with a focus on digital channels. Engagement & Internal Communication is a critical function in MTN Group HR, responsible for global internal communications across the organization and the successful implementation of employee engagement initiatives in Manco South Africa.
As a team member in the function, the Specialist is responsible for providing execution support of:
- Global Internal communication and branding framework, toolkits, and enablers
- Delivering employee engagement agenda for Manco
- Delivering digital content for internal platforms
The Specialist, Engagement & Internal Communications reports to the Consultant: Engagement and Internal Digital Content. The position interfaces with the Opco community, Regional Talent Partners, Manco Business Talent Partners, Global Employee Experience function and other Global HR expertise verticals, Manco departments, as well as business and HR leadership.
- Minimum of 3-year tertiary diploma or degree (specialization in Communications/Journalism/Marketing/as appropriate)
- Relevant certification/accreditation/membership with a professional body in areas relating to Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing, Internal Branding, and employee engagement, would be an advantage
Also Apply: Amazon Recruitment of Software Developers Who Want to Travel to Canada, Ireland, and the U.S
- Minimum of 2 years experience in corporate communication, journalism, or digital marketing
- Telecommunications, digital services, news media, or technology industry experience
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Project Management
- Engagement Programme Design
- Branding & Communication
- Content Writing
- Global Working and Collaboration
- Organisational considerations
- Design management
- Digital Media Platforms
- Conceptual Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Improvement Driver
- Culture and Change Champion
- Support People Manager
- Relationship management
- Information Processing
- Dealing with ambiguity and complexity
- Presentation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the “Apply Button” below to begin the application.