Stanbic IBTC Scholarship
University Scholarship: We are pleased to inform you of the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship for Nigerian 2022-2022 Jambites. All 2021 and 222 Jambites are encouraged to apply for the Stanbic IBTC Scholarship.
Kindly read all information and apply via the Apply Button at the bottom.
This is a scholarship fund worth N40M to initiative to support the dreams and aspirations of 100 Nigerian youths over a duration of four academic years.
Table of Content
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC
Type: Financial Funding
Award Value: 400,000 Naira
Duration: To be paid throughout graduation
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 30 November 2022
About the Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship initiative is part of our ongoing effort to support the dreams and aspirations of Nigerian youths, which we have done through various activities such as the Youth Leadership Series (YLS), the Higher Institution Football League (HIFL), and others.
The scholarship program is designed to encourage hard work and academic excellence among Nigerian undergraduates, and it is open to students who took the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and were admitted to any Nigerian state or federal university.
Who Can Apply?
Everyone who sat for the 2021 or 2022 UTME is eligible to apply. You can begin your application and upload your documents later, not later than 30 November 2022.
Eligibility Requirements for Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship (The “Scholarship”) by Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”, “we” or “us”) is only available to Applicants (“Applicants”, “They” or “You”) who:
- Reside in Nigeria and participated in the 2021 or 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Have gained admission and have been properly enrolled in a Nigerian Federal or State University (“University”) with relevant evidence
- The Scholarship is awarded on the basis that you will maintain an enrolled status at the University in your admitted degree programme
- The Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship does not apply to employees of Stanbic IBTC and/or their immediate family members, where there are entries by employees of Stanbic IBTC or their immediate family members, it will not be rewarded.
The following documents are required for upload to apply for the scholarship.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Valid ID Card
- UTME Result
- O’Level ( WAEC, NECO, or GCE) Statement of Result or Certificate
- JAMB or University Admission Letter
How to Apply for the 2022 Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship
The application process is very simple and less tedious. We will be helping candidates with the application process. Kindly reach out to MyscholarshipNG via WhatsApp Here.
Step-by-Step Application Process
Ensure you clearly scan or snap your documents and have them saved on your mobile device.
Step1: Click on the Apply Button at the bottom OR Visit Here to apply
Step2: Fill in the required information Accurately
Step3: Upload Required Documents
Visit the Stanbic IBTC Official Website for More Information