Sterling Bank Recruitment: The application is open for the 2022 Sterling Bank Management Development Program for Nigerian Graduates.
The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program where you can gain insight and cross-border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional with different skills and competencies that you can apply to different areas within Sterling while also GROWING personally.
Furthermore, the Sterling Management Development Program aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will significantly contribute to the design of Sterling’s future.
About Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank Plc, which is a full-service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. On Reuters and Bloomberg terminals, it is identified as STERLING.LG and STERLNBA: NL respectively. The bank provides services to individuals, small businesses, and large corporations.
Brief Job Details
Company: Sterling Bank Plc
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of Sterling Bank Management Development Program
- The Sterling Management Development Program aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling.
Requirements for Sterling Bank Management Development Program Qualification
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
Also Apply: Samsung Internship Programme for Undergraduate and Graduate Students Worldwide (2022)
Selection is based on the following criteria;
- Computer-Based Test
- Assessment Centre
- Management Interview
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the “Apply Button” below to apply.
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, color, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status, or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
Visit Sterling Bank Official Website for More Information