ETH Zurich Master Scholarship for International Students
Study Abroad: The application is open for the 2023 ETH Zurich Master Scholarship for International Students in Switzerland.
Graduates are eligible to apply for this Master’s scholarship award to study in Europe. Apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this content.
International students from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to pursue a master’s degree in Switzerland are eligible for the ETH Zurich Master Scholarships. Ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Submit a ETH Zurich Master Scholarship Application.!
This Master Scholarship provides an opportunity for students to get practical exposure, and become a part of an international community of intellectuals. The ETH Zurich excellence scholarship supports international students by engaging them in different academic, and extracurricular activities to upgrade their skills.
The Scholarship also provides mentorships under the supervision of top-rated professors, and supervisors, although students can also join the ETH Foundation Network.
It also provides a tuition fee waiver, and a living stipend for the duration of the Master’s program. No form of discrimination is tolerated, as scholarship selection of student from different academic background, race, cultures are welcomed.
PS: All students at ETH Zurich are mandated to be involved in laboratory-based research to avail assistantship. Although the program mainly focuses on the following areas:
- Technology and
Apply Now: 2023 Chevron Development programs
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): ETH Zurich University.
Country of Study: Switzerland
Award Value: Tuition waver (Almost 100%)
Eligible Country: International
Application Deadline: 15th of December, 2022.
Full Benefits of 2023 ETH Zurich Master Scholarship
- Full Tuition waiver for selected students
- Applicant’s will receive a Monthly stipends to cover living expenses.
- You get an opportunity to study at one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
- Chance to study, and live in the European Countries.
- Pursue a Postgraduate study free of charge.
Apply Now: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary
Eligibility Requirements for the 2023 ETH Zurich Master Scholarship
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- Interested applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree (at least A Grade or Top 10%).
- Applicant’s already enrolled in the ETH Master’s program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- You must apply for the Master’s programme starting in 2023.
Also Apply: Mastercard Foundation AfOx Scholarships for African Students
Apply Now: University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
Documents Required for the 2023 ETH Zurich Master Scholarship
- Two (2) References
- Pre-proposal for Master Thesis.
- Official Transcripts
- Language Certification (TOELF score of 100, IELTS 7.0 Band score overall)
- CV or Resume
- Letter of Motivation & Recommendation
- GRE TEST Score
- Copy of International Passport
- Matriculation Certificate.
- The deadline for application is either 1 February 2023 or 1 May 2023.
Application Instructions for the 2023 ETH Zurich Master Scholarship
1. Interested applicants should apply via the scholarship portal eApply.
2. Fill out the form, pay the application fee; you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the application is submitted.
3. You application will be evaluated by the admission committee (note that the number of scholarships is not stated yet as it depends on the available funds).
4. Scholarship consideration may be announced by the end of March.
5. Applications after the deadline would not be considered.
6. The deadline for the application submission is on the 15th of December, 2022.
7. If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for More Details Here
Also Quickly Join MyscholarshipNG WhatsApp Community for Authentic Opportunity Alerts Here