2023 Kingston University London Scholarships for International Students
Study in London: Currently ongoing is the application for the Kingston University London Scholarship for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs.
Are you a secondary school graduate? Are you a degree holder? This scholarship is for both secondary school graduates who want to pursue a degree program in London and also for students who want to pursue their master’s program in London.
International Development awards are £5,000 scholarships given to successful international applicants starting their first year of study with us in January.
Our international scholarships are only partial. They are neither guaranteed nor provided automatically. They must be applied for. This means you must ensure that you can cover the remaining fees and living expenses on your own.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Kingston University
Study Country: United Kingdom
Award Value: £5,000
Eligible Countries: International
Application Deadline: 10 November 2022
Full Benefits of the Kingston University Scholarship
Awards scholarships worth £5,000 to successful international applicants.
Requirements for Kingston University London Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships
You can apply for an International Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- you are an international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’
- you have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University
- you are not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course
International Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the following:
- academic merit (your grades from the previous study)
- what you expect to gain from your Kingston degree course
- what you expect to do after completing the course
Documents Required for Application
All the following supporting documents must be uploaded as part of your online International Scholarship application (we cannot accept supporting documents by email). Incomplete applications (those missing any of the required documents below) will not be processed.
- The offer email (conditional or unconditional) you received from Kingston, saved as PDF or Word format.
Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- How they know you.
- Why they think you deserve a scholarship (comments on your achievements or academic strengths).
- Why they think you will be an asset to your course of study.
Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Your academic strength and achievements
- What do you expect to gain from studying at Kingston University
- How do you intend to use your experience and knowledge in the future
- Your long-term goals.
- If your final transcript will not be available until after the application deadline, you should submit your most recent transcript/worksheet with grades to date.
- We will make a decision based on the grades that you provide on the transcript, not the grades that you expect.
How to Apply
Kindly click on the Apply Button below to begin the application process.