Here again, comes a $10,000 valued Scholarship Award for Africa Women to study in Norway. It is hereby our pleasure to invite African women for the 2022 Kvaroy Arctic Women in Aquaculture Scholarship For Africans to study in Norway.
About Kvaroy Arctic
Alf Olsen, a pioneer in northern Norwegian fish farming, and his son Geir created what is now known as Kvary Arctic in 1976. Gjermund and Hvard, Geir’s sons, and Alf-Gran Knutsen, Geir’s son-in-law, took over ownership in 2008.
Kvary (pronounced “Kwa-ray”) is revolutionizing the salmon farming industry via innovation and a deep concern for fish’s future.
Aim and Objectives of Kvaroy Arctic
The aim and objectives of the Kvaroy Arctic Women in Aquaculture Scholarship are to provide women with the opportunity to obtain a $10,000 scholarship as well as other financial assistance to complete an internship at the Kvaroy Arctic salmon farm in Norway.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Kvaroy Arctic
Academic Type: Postgraduate
Award Value: Fully-Funded and Consideration for Employment Upon Graduation
Eligible Nationalities: Africa
Application Deadline: 1 July 2022
Eligibility Requirement for Kvaroy Arctic Scholarship
Applicants must meet up with the following eligibility requirement:
- The applicant must be a woman (cis-gendered or trans)
- Applicant must be a passport holder and permanent resident of an African country to apply for the Africa-specific scholarship
- Applicant must be a passport holder of a country to apply for the global scholarship
- Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program studying an aquaculture-related discipline as your main area of study
- Applicant must display proficiency in the English language
- Applicant must be able to travel to the Kvaroy Arctic farm beginning in the summer of 2023
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted to the official email address [email protected] on or before 19:00 (Pacific Time) on July 1, 2022
Best of Wishes!