University of Dayton Merit Scholarships for Undergraduate Studies
Study in the US: Here is an undergraduate scholarship to study in the United States. The application is open for the University of Dayton Merit Scholarships for the Bachelor’s Degree Program.
About University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
International merit scholarships are currently worth up to $30,000 per year toward tuition costs. When we receive your application and required documents, we will automatically consider you for a merit scholarship.
When students apply for admission, they are automatically considered for an international merit scholarship. Simply fill out the admission application to be considered. We encourage you to review the application process details, including links to several free online applications, including the University of Dayton’s application.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): University of Dayton
Host Country: United States
Academic Programme: Bachelor’s Degree Programme
Award Value: Up to $30,000
Eligible Countries: International
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023
Full Benefits of University of Dayton Merit scholarships
- These scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year toward your tuition.
- You may be eligible to earn up to $4,000 over four years to cover the cost of your textbooks.
Requirements for University of Dayton Merit scholarships
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be either first-year or transfer undergraduate students
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in a full-time degree program
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
- Once your application is complete, the evaluation and review process takes approximately 2-4 weeks (certain programs may have a longer evaluation and review process).
- Official decision letters, immigration documents, and instructions for confirming your enrollment will be sent via email to the email address used on the admission application.
- You can check your status at any time in your application portal to see what documents we have received and what is still needed to complete your application.
The University of Dayton’s calendar year is divided into three terms. Application deadlines for international students are:
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1
- Summer term (Transfer students only, May through July) — March 1
Should you be unable to attend a specific term, please return to your admission portal to submit a new application for a future term.
How to Apply
To be considered for University of Dayton Merit scholarships, applicants should complete the admission application for the program. Apply for free using the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application. We will accept documents through email at [email protected].
Already applied and looking to confirm enrollment and/or check on your application status? Log into your application portal here.
Visit the University of Dayton Official Website for More Information