Job Vacancy: Here is a job recruitment for Technical Management Trainees and RF/Tower Riggers positions at a Leading Telecommunication Company. This is a TeleCom Job.
Kindly read the full instructions here as provided by the company.
We are a leading multinational ICT and Telecommunication Company with business activities and offices all over Nigeria and West Africa. We require the services of young, bright, and intelligent engineers and experienced Riggers who are ready to make a difference in their careers.
The recruitment is for two categories. Below are the recruitment positions, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Job Title: Technical Management Trainees
- 1st Class or a minimum of Second Upper in Electrical/Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering or other related disciplines from a Top Notch University
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering field will be an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 28 of age
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite will be an adde3d advantage
Management of all network faults and resolutions
Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software, and configuration
Manages escalated tickets in a timely and effective manner
Job Title: RF/Tower Riggers
- Perform all required duties associated with the installation of communication towers, heavy equipment and accessories
- Perform all RF and microwave antenna systems installations and maintenance on towers or rooftops and any other telecommunications-related facility
- Management of RF equipment fault resolution and tower structural assembly
- Manages escalated tickets in a timely and effective manner.
General Qualifications For RF/Tower Riggers
- SSCE or Diploma certificate
- Familiar with HSE safety standards, has a professional rigging training certificate, and has experience in the use of rigging tools.
- Physical fitness, ability to work outdoors or in harsh weather conditions, at heights, and in noisy environments.
- In-depth experience in Telecommunications RF equipment and Tower Assembly rigging installation and maintenance activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of rigging experience.
- Not more than 35 Years of age.
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria.
Locations: All States and FCT, Nigeria
Application Deadline: 26 August 2022
How to Apply
Suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail and also fill and submit an application by accessing the application form here.
NOTE: You are to apply before the deadline. Submit the application via email and application form online. Kindly share with all Nigerians.
Best of Luck!