TotalEnergies Industrial Training/Internship for Nigerians
TotalEnergies Internship: The application is open for the TotalEnergies industrial training for Nigerian students. Eligible and qualified candidates are invited to apply.
The Learning and Development Department of TotalEnergies commenced the collection of applications for the March–August 2023 batch of Industrial Trainees. All applications are made online through the internship application page.
Participating in this opportunity will provide and enable the student to gain high-level experience in world-class organizations. The internship program allows students and graduates to contribute to the organization’s mission.
During the school year, you can work on major projects handled by TotalEnergies and gain insights into how we work and the people who guide us. You must be enrolled in a college, university, or graduate program to be eligible for TotalEnergies student programs.
TotalEnergies is currently a well-known brand in the oil and gas sector throughout the country.
Brief Program Details
Qualification: Undergraduate Students | Graduate Students
Benefits: Training | Monthly Stipends
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
- Current undergraduate Junior, Senior or recent graduate in good standing studying for a degree in any discipline.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Practical problem-solving, analytical skills, and decision-making abilities.
- Comfortable asking clarifying questions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the Apply Button below to apply.