Toyota Internships: Applications are invited from international students for the 2022 Toyota Student Internships at Toyota Motor Europe for all International Candidates who want to polish their professional skills.
Toyota Motor Corporation is a name easily associated with mobility and, frankly, heard by everyone, everywhere. Being a leading automobile manufacturer, Toyota believes in fulfilling more than one purpose – the company aims to increase mobility through its world-class and innovative automobiles, but also to serve human development and society.
About Toyota Company
TOYOTA is a leading global corporation and one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers. Toyota, which was founded in 1937, now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. Toyota Motor Europe, as a company, places a strong emphasis on sustainability and future generations, as well as diversity, inclusion, and gender equality. We welcome applications from professionals of all backgrounds and genders who want to advance their careers in scientific, engineering, or corporate positions.
Toyota Motor Europe (TME), based in Brussels, Belgium, is responsible for the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts, and accessories, as well as the management of Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing, and engineering operations.
Toyota provides a dynamic multicultural work environment as well as the opportunity to be a part of a highly motivated team in which collaboration, creativity, courage, and curiosity are valued. You will be working on exciting projects and will receive extensive on-the-job development, coaching, and training.
Brief Program Summary
Sponsor(s): Toyota Motor Europe
Qualification: Undergraduate or Masters Students
Type: Internships and Jobs
Eligible Countries: International
Application Deadline: Open
Toyota Internship Opportunities and Benefits Offered:
To join a reputable multinational corporation such as Toyota, you must first be selected for the company’s summer internship placement program. Why? Specifically, Toyota’s summer internship program aims to create a pipeline for college graduates to full-time future employment opportunities, and the career progression offered is unparalleled. Among these advantages are the following:
- Exhibiting Toyota’s corporate culture
- Salary, accommodation and professional experience
- Networking with full-time employees and management
- Empowering to take ownership of real-life innovative Toyota projects
- Ability to share ideas and collaborate across Toyota headquarters, R&D facilities, sales
- and marketing divisions, etc.
- Worldwide experience as Toyota is an MNC operating in more than 170 countries.
- A pathway to full-time employment through the Graduate Development Programme
Accelerated and personalized career development
- Experience Certificate from Toyota
Internship Areas of Toyota Motor Europe
Some of the major internship areas offered at Toyota that students can choose to apply for are as follows:
- Information technology
- Supply chain
- Data analysis and visualization
- Automobile Design Strategy
- Accounting and Finance
- Research and development
- After Sales / Value Chain
- Human resources
- Sales and Marketing
Eligibility Requirement for Toyota Internship
To be eligible for Toyota’s Summer Internship Program, applicants must have at least a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a registered institute. However, different geographic areas have additional requirements, such as applicants in Europe who must be in the process of obtaining a master’s degree in business or engineering. Therefore, it is important to check the eligibility criteria by region on the regional website which will be provided below.
Applicants must be physically available for a maximum internship period of 6 months, mostly from June/July at the designated Toyota Head Office.
Applicants should be below 25 years of age.
For Toyota Europe, only students with EEA or Swiss citizenship are allowed to apply, otherwise, applicants from UN member states are welcome.
Fluency in the English language and other European languages is considered a plus point.
Basic Excel and analytical skills.
How to Apply
To start the application process to participate in the Toyota Internship, the following steps need to be followed:
If the below process seems confusing to you, simply click on the “Apply Button” below and choose the available field you fit into.
- Find the official Toyota website for your specific region, for example, https://www.toyota-europe.com/ for Europe, and https://www.toyota.com/usa for the United States.
- Sign up and create an account on the website
- Go to the careers section on the respective websites leading to the internship/college program web page for the United States and Europe. Here are the websites for your convenience:
- Europe: https://www.toyota-europe.com/jobs/student-internships
5. United States: https://www.toyota.com/usa/careers/college-programs
6. Browse through the available internship opportunities by clicking Apply for
7. Vacancies/Search for Opportunities options and select Internship/Student as the job position.
8. The website will now show you several internships in different fields, you can choose according to your interest and apply online by entering your email to start the application process.
9. Next, you’ll be asked to complete your candidate profile, which includes your CV and cover letter, as well as your graduation, college commitment to internship, desire to relocate, and personal information. Such as full name, residential address, and contact details are included. Number, date of birth, etc
10. Once completed After you submit your profile, Toyota will review your application and conduct a background check to select or reject your application.
If your application is a good fit, you will be contacted by email or phone for an initial online interview, followed by a competency-based interview if you pass the primary.
Applicants who pass the interview process will undergo a behavioral assessment.
Congratulations if you passed the online application, interviews, and behavioral assessment! Because you will then become a Toyota intern.