Fully Funded Turkey Government Türkiye Burslari Scholarships
Study in Turkey: MyscholarshipNG is pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates for the 2023 Turkey Government Fully Funded Türkiye Burslari Scholarships for International Students.
Turkey’s Government Türkiye Burslari Scholarships has created distinct scholarship programs for each educational level.
It provides a wide range of qualified scholarship opportunities, including long-term bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. scholarships, research and merit-based scholarships, art scholarships, and joint scholarship programs with internationally renowned institutions.
Türkiye Scholarships considers everything that international students will need while studying in Turkey and learning new skills.
Türkiye Scholarships include both a scholarship and a university placement. Applicants will be assigned to a university and program based on the preferences they indicated on the online application form.
Candidates can only apply to one scholarship program based on their educational background and academic objectives.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Turkey Government
Host Country: Turkey
Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Academic Programmes: Undergraduate | Masters | Postgraduate
Benefits: Tuition Fees | Accommodation | 1,800 TL per month Stipends | Airfare Ticket | Health Insurance
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Application Deadline: 20 February 2023
Join MyscholarshipNG Official WhatsApp Group Here for Daily Opportunities
Full Scholarship Benefits
The Scholarship Covers:
- Provides university and department placements, unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
- Covers tuition fees.
- Allows you to learn the language of the country study with a 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable.
- Provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country.
- Supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket.
- Allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services when necessary, with health insurance.
- Also provides a monthly stipend. 1000 TL at the undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at the Master’s level, and 1,800 TL at the Ph.D. level per month
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- Not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also an age condition candidates are required to meet:• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.2001,
• For applicants applying for a Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1992,
• For applicants applying for Ph.D. Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1987,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems or barriers to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs in Turkish universities at the level of education will apply.
For applications made online through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS), all candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for Ph.D. applications)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the Apply Button below to begin their scholarship application. On the application page, click on register to create an account and thereafter log in to begin your application.
Visit the Türkiye Burslari Official Webpage for More Details