It is our pleasure to bring to you this golden opportunity to benefit from TY Danjuma Foundation Scholarship Scheme for Africans. We are pleased to provide detailed information about the TY Danjuma 2022/2023 MBA Scholarship for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools. Eligible and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply.
About TY Danjuma Foundation Scholarship Scheme
The TY Danjuma Scholarship Scheme is set up to promote the economic growth of the African continent by training and sponsoring students who are ready to advance in the field of business and finance to top leading business schools.
This scholarship is to provide financial support to candidates who have been enrolled in MBA (Masters in Business Administration) programs at the 10 top leading business schools in the world as ranked by ‘Financial Times.
The Top Ten Business Schools
- London Business School
- University of Chicago: Booth
- Iese Business School
- Yale School of Management
- Northwestern University: Kellogg
- HEC Paris
- Duke University: Fuqua
- Dartmouth College: Tuck
- Sponsor: TY Danjuma Foundation
- Type: MBA
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Duration of Awards: Duration of MBA Programme
- Value of Award: Financial Funding
- Number of Awards: 8
- Application Deadline: 30th June 2022
- All applicants must be citizens of the Africa continent
- Interested applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree program.
Candidates who meet up with the eligibility criteria should send the following details and documents via email to [email protected] not later than 30th June 2022:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).