With the goal to foster academic excellence and granting individuals the opportunity to study in one of the best universities in the United Arab Emirates, the UAE University is sponsoring a UAEU Partial Tuition Scholarship Scheme for Undergraduate students to study in its prestigious institution.
Application for the UAEU Partial Tuition Scholarship for undergraduate students is open. Suitable and qualified candidates are all invited to apply.
As an incentive scholarship, UAEU may grant exceptional high school graduates a 50% tuition fee reduction during their studies at UAEU.
About UAE University (UAEU)
United Arab Emirates Institution is a public research university based in Al Ain, UAE. It is the United Arab Emirates’ oldest university. It was founded in 1976, following the UAE’s independence from Britain, by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the UAE’s founding father.
UAEU’s academic programs were created in collaboration with employers, therefore UAEU graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni have prominent roles in the region’s industries, commerce, and government. The management’s ongoing expenditures on facilities, services, and personnel ensure that UAEU will remain a model of innovation and excellence.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE (UAEU)
Host University: UAEU
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Award Value: 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Scholarship Duration: Valid till graduation
Eligible Country: International
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
Quickly Join Our Official Whatsapp Group Here For Scholarship Alerts
Eligibility Requirement for Scholarship
Below is the eligibility requirement for this partial scholarship as stated by UAEU:
- Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 90%.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements is IELTS 6.5 when admitted (1550 score in EmSAT English) or its equivalent.
- A score of at least (630) in the Math SAT Subject Test (level2) or score of at least 1400 in the Math EmSAT or its equivalent; for all colleges with the exception of College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics.
- A score of (1250) in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent; for students admitted to College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, and Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Duties and Expectations
- Maintain a GPA ≥ 3.6/4.0 during study at UAEU.
- The student must complete at least (15) credit hours or more in each academic term during his/her university study period.
How to Apply
Kindly follow this simple instruction to apply:
- Firstly, click on the “Apply Button” below
- On the application page, click on “create account”
- Enter your details and required information accurately
- Log in and continue with your application