UK Scholarship: Here is an opportunity for candidates who wish to pursue their academic programme in the United Kingdom. The application is open for the 2022 UNICAF Scholarships for Postgraduate Students.
The UNICAF Scholarships are available to qualified and interested international students as partial scholarships covering 75% of tuition fees as well as a tablet for electronic or online learning.
UNICAF is the University of East London’s global delivery partner, responsible for the recruitment, admission, enrolment, and support of online learners to University awards approved for distance online delivery.
About UNICAF Scholarships
UNICAF has one of the most generous scholarship programs available today, covering up to 75% of eligible student’s tuition fees.
The British Accreditation Council in the United Kingdom has accredited Unicaf University (Zambia, Malawi, and Uganda). The British Accreditation Council is the UK’s oldest independent national accrediting body for independent further and higher education providers.
Brief Scholarship Summary
Host Country: UK
Academic Level: Masters, Postgraduate, PhD
Award Value: 75% Tuition and Tablet
Application Deadline: Open
UNICAF Scholarship Requirement
To be considered for the Unicaf Scholarships, you must:
- Hold an accredited UK 2:2 Honours degree or recognized international equivalent
- Meet the requirements for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree
Also Apply: 2022 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) to Study in The Netherlands
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship offer is a 75% partial tuition scholarship
- Every registered student receives a Free tablet from Unicaf
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- English language proficiency: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with no individual component lower than 5.5 or equivalent qualification
- Personal Statement
- Up-to-date CV
- Two references
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to begin their application.