Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship
Standard Bank Scholarship: The application is open for the 2023 Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship for African Students.
The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Scholarship for African Students is intended to help academically gifted students who do not have the financial means to continue their studies.
Successful candidates must show a combination of exceptional academic merit and financial need.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Standard Bank
Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
Program: Masters | Postgraduate
Award Value: Full Sponsorship | Monthly stipends
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Application Deadline: 27 April 2023
Standard Bank Scholarship Requirement
To be considered for the scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants will ordinarily be residents in one of Standard Bank’s African presence countries, with a preference for residents of South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique, and South Sudan.
- Must be academically gifted students and do not have the financial means
- Must demonstrate exceptional qualities
- the cost of full fees for the eligible programmes and
- provide a maintenance stipend for living costs.
How to Apply
To apply for this and other LSE scholarships with the same application process, you must have:
- Applied for admission to study at LSE; see How to apply
- Submitted the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application (including Section G: Personal Statement) accessed via the Graduate Application Tracker
- Received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional)
Successful applicants will be emailed throughout May, June, and July 2023. Please ensure that our domain name – lse.ac.uk – is added to your safe sender’s list and routinely check your junk/spam folders.