Here is an exceptional and golden opportunity, especially for Nigeria and India Students. We are pleased to inform you of the University of Manchester Great Master’s Scholarships for Nigeria and India Students to study in the UK.
Application for the University of Manchester Great Scholarships is currently open. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply. Please do not rush to apply out of excitement. Be calm, read every information and instruction provided in this content to guide you on the application process.
To you those that have been longing to get a better opportunity to study abroad, yes! This is that opportunity to key into this UK Scholarship of the University of Manchester Great Scholarships.
See What You Must Know About the University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is a renowned public research university in Manchester, England. It was founded in the year 2004. The university was formed by the amalgamation of the Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST) after 100 years of their existence.
This university is recognized for developing and producing students with a high level of capacity. 25 noble or prize winners have worked or studied at the University of Manchester. According to the 2021 ranking, the University of Manchester is the 35th best institution in the world.
This institution holds exceptional records for its excellence. This is indeed a Citadel of Excellence.
Brief Scholarship Details
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Manchester
Academic Level: Postgraduate (Master and Others)
Award Value: £10,000
Number of Awards: 5
Application Mode: Online
Eligible Countries: Nigeria and India
Application Deadline: 1 June 2022
Who Can Apply?
Below is a detailed eligibility requirement for the 2022 University of Manchester Great Scholarships:
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria or India. Only these two nationalities will be considered
- Scholarships can only be awarded to offer holders who are passport holders of India and Nigeria. You should make your Passport ready.
- English Language requirements vary by course and department but are usually the equivalent to IELTS 6.0–7.5.
- Interested candidates must be motivated and proven academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course.
Eligible Field of Study
Master’s degree in the School of Natural Sciences or School of Engineering, School of Arts, Languages, and Cultures, School of Law.
Below are the required documents for this scholarship application:
- Evidence of qualifications (certificates or transcripts);
- For a research proposal, always check the department website for instructions and guidance as requirements vary
- Check the department website for any additional application requirements (for example, some courses may ask for specific information in a personal statement)
The University of Manchester will provide up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes in the UK.
NOTE: You should apply for a master’s program that won’t take you more than a year to complete. This is because the scholarship award is for one year only. But if you can continue, then no worries, apply for the program of your choice
How To Apply
Interested applicants must first submit their admission applications via the application portal. All eligible candidates will automatically be selected for the scholarship
Best of Luck!