Writtle University College Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships
Application is open for the 2022 Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships at Writtle University College in the UK. As such, suitably and qualified candidates are invited for this UK Scholarship, at the Writtle University College, UK.
This scholarship award is a Postgraduate scholarship award.
The Vice-Chancellor International Postgraduate Scholarships are available to EU and international students at Writtle University College. The fellowship applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
Applications from qualified students interested in joining WUC in September 2022 are encouraged. Each application will be evaluated on an individual basis, depending on the most promising candidates who match the eligibility requirements and have proved their devotion to their chosen topic specialization in their supporting statement.
Table of Content
What to Know About Writtle University College, UK
Writtle University College, founded in 1893, has produced leaders in land-based industries and organizations for almost 120 years. Writtle now has 1,000 Higher Education students, with approximately 80 from overseas countries. Writtle is home to people from over 40 different countries.
WUC has a track record of success and is acknowledged as a market leader. Writtle University College is situated on a beautiful 150-hectare estate. We also offer students the option of studying specific courses on a part-time basis.
Brief Scholarship Summary
Sponsor(s): Writtle University College
Academic Level: Postgraduate
Award Value: 3,000 Euros
Number of Awards: 5
Eligible countries: International Countries
Application Deadline: 1 July 2022
Eligibility Requirement for Writtle University College Scholarship
Below is the eligibility requirement for this scholarship as provided by the sponsors. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a received a conditional/unconditional offer to study on a FULL-TIME program at the University College by Friday 1st July 2022
- Be self-funding and must be confirmed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other awards.
- Have met / or be progressing well to meet the necessary Student Visa requirements in accordance with UKVI
- Not be in receipt of funding discounts for fees from external bodies such as local Government, charities or private organizations.
- Complete the online ‘VC Scholarship application form’ as soon as possible after their application and no later than Friday 1st July 2022. All information, which will be used for consideration, must be presented on the application form.
- Successful recipients of the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship will be required to act as an ambassador for the University for the duration of their studies, which may involve but is not limited to the following: representing WUC at open events, contributing to marketing and promotional materials, participating in international student events, acting as a mentor to fellow students and contributing to/creating a blog to report on your experience at WUC.
Scholarship Selection Modality
Decisions for the awards will be made by the VC Scholarship Panel and you will automatically be informed if you are successful. For September 2022 – the panel will meet in November, March, and July and will confirm successful awardees by early August.
Application Procedure for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship Award
Without compromise, here is the step-by-step application guide as provided by the Writtle University College:
- Make your application to Writtle University College following the guidance, and application form.
- Once you have received an offer to study with us you should check the eligibility criteria to ensure you are eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- When you are in receipt of an offer for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate course, you will be able to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship. We will email you with an invitation to our online form to apply for the scholarship.
- Submit your application for the Vice-Chancellor’s scholarship by providing confirmation of your qualifications as well as your personal statement demonstrating your outstanding attributes, both personal and academic, how you have demonstrated commitment to your chosen industry and subject specialism, and how you will use your Writtle University College degree to achieve your future ambitions. You will also need to commit to acting as an ambassador to Writtle University College to help drive increased student recruitment and support for other international students.