We are pleased to announce a scholarship abroad which is the 2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship application for international students to study in the USA. Interested candidates are urged to apply for this amazing opportunity of a $1,000 worth scholarship award.
What to Know About Creative Biolabs
Creative Biolabs is a life science company that was founded in 2005 by a group of scientists researching the treatment and prevention of intractable diseases like cancer.
The company produces and supplies biotech products and services for early drug discovery and development, including various phage display libraries such as pre-made libraries, phage display services, antibody sequencing, and antibody humanization.
Objective Of Creative Biolabs Scholarship
The Creative Biolabs Scholarship program began in the year 2017. Since then, it has been impacting lots of individuals.
The objective of this scholarship is to support students’ research and higher education in medical and science-related fields. This is to promote academic excellence by providing financial support for the scholarship’s successful beneficiary.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Creative Biolabs
Education Type: Undergraduate, Graduate, or Ph.D. degree
Value of Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: One
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology offered by the university.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
To be considered eligible for the Creative Biolabs Scholarship Award, you must:
- Be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student at an accredited college or university.
- Major in a science-related field such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology.
- Have a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- Demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, kindly download and fill out the 2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application Form and get a recommendation letter.
After filling out the form, applicants show attach the documents listed below and email the documents alongside their application form and recommendation letter to [email protected] with the “2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application-Full Name”.
The following documents are required:
- A copy of the current result transcript
- Recommendation letter either from a teacher, school counselor, or community leader.
- A written essay of 800-1,000 words or a PowerPoint of 10-12 pages with detailed lecture notes should be totally original and grammatically right.
Best Of Luck!