Suitable and qualified candidates are invited for the ongoing 2022 International Freshman Merit Scholarships at Iowa State University in the USA. This is a scholarship for application to recognize and support exceptional students who wish to pursue their academic careers at Lowa State University.
The Iowa State University Scholarship is an amazing USA scholarship for well-deserved students. It is a merit-based award. Do well to read full instructions about the scholarship here before applying.
About Iowa State University
Iowa State University also known as Iowa State University of Science and Technology is a public institution that was founded in 1858. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 26,846 (fall 2020), its setting is a city, and the campus size is 1,813 acres.
It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Iowa State University of Science and Technology’s ranking in the 2022 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #122. Its in-state tuition and fees are $9,316; out-of-state tuition and fees are $24,504.
Iowa State is committed to enrolling a diverse and talented student population. International freshmen will be considered for a limited number of merit scholarships. Scholarship selection is competitive based on a holistic review of SAT or ACT scores and high school marks/grades.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Iowa State University
Eligible Countries: International
Academic Level: Undergraduate
Award Value: $2,000- $10,000 per year (Renewable)
Application Deadline: 15 November – 15 December 2022 (Spring Semester)
Below are the eligibility requirements for Lowa University Freshman Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records
Also Apply: 2022 Creative Biolabs Scholarship for International Students
The following criteria must be met during your Iowa State career to maintain the scholarship:
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 while enrolled at Iowa State
- Continuous enrollment in a minimum of 12 semester credits each semester (summers not included)
- Only students assessed non-resident tuition are eligible for this award
- The award may only be used toward undergraduate tuition and fees
How to Apply
- Complete the Iowa State University OneApp
- Complete the General OneApp application AND
- Complete the International Student Admissions Scholarship application