Here comes another great scholarship opportunity to study in the USA. Application for ASU in full Arizona State University Global Education Planning Scholarships in the USA is currently ongoing. This is one of the authentic USA Scholarships. This scholarship award is for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship award by Arizona State University is for Students with exceptional performance with a GPA of 2.0 or above and who have the interest to pursue their undergraduate studies at the University.
This scholarship is aimed at supporting students with financial needs and as such, interested candidates must demonstrate or prove that they are not financially buoyant. All successfully selected candidates will benefit from the $4,000 valued scholarship for up to 1 year of study.
About Arizona State University
Arizona State University (Arizona State or ASU) is a public research university in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Founded in 1885 by the 13th Arizona Territorial Legislature, ASU is one of the largest public universities by enrollment in the U.S.
Arizona State University is a fantastic institution that is working hard to establish itself as the nation’s top center for discovery and scholarship in the integrated social sciences and comprehensive arts and sciences. It trains and prepares students for research opportunities, internships, and entrepreneurial initiatives by combining reasonable tuition with a high-quality education.
Brief Scholarship Details
- Sponsor(s): Arizona State University
- Academic Type: Undergraduate
- Award Value: $4,000
- Eligible Country: All Countries
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 1 July 2022.
Eligibility Requirement for Scholarship
Also Apply: 2022 Global Leaders’ Scholarships at Marconi International University
Below are the eligibility requirements for the scholarship programme:
- Interested applicants must be first-generation college students.
- All nationalities are eligible to apply
- The applicants must have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore).
- All applicants must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application.
- The candidates must demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application.
- The applicants must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
- The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 105
The following documents are required for the scholarship application:
- Copy of current transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Written essay or PowerPoint
How to Apply
Applicants must log in to the university’s application portal to apply. The scholarship application is to be submitted separately.