Application is opened for the 2022 International Scholarships at Logan University, USA. This is a merit-based scholarship to study in the USA.
Interested candidates who intend to study in the USA are to utilize this opportunity. The scholarship is an international scholarship open to all international students.
Do you just apply to study at a university? Below is what you must know about Logan University, USA.
About Logan University
Logan University, formerly Logan College of Chiropractic until 2013, is a specialized private university that centers on chiropractic and the health sciences in Chesterfield, Missouri. Now you know it’s a medical specialized institution, right? As such, you can’t have the ambition to study Law and decide to attend Logan University.
Logan University was first founded in the year 1906. Logan University holds strong recognition and relevance in health sciences. At Logan University, you’ll develop the knowledge and skills to make an immediate impact on your community’s health.
At Logan, you’ll find a team of world-class clinicians and educators, staff, fellow students, and a variety of resources dedicated to your academic and career success.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Logan University
Academic Type: Undergraduate
Value of Award: $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
Eligible Nationality: International
Application Deadline: 31 December 2022
Benefits of Scholarship
Logan University will provide the award amount of $10,000 to complete their degree in the United States.
Who Can Apply?
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet up with the following criteria:
- Interested applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- All International students from around the world are eligible to apply
- Interested candidates must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Students may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English —TOEFL scores of 500 or better on paper-based exams or 79 on the iBT® Test are acceptable. A break-down of the subscores for the iBT Test is below:
- Writing: 18
- Listening: 21
- Reading: 21
- Speaking: 19
Below are the required documents:
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a Chiropractor
- Statement of Motivation
- Submit evidence of having financial resources or funding commitment to complete a minimum of one year (12 months) of education.
- Submit official transcripts to the Office of Admissions for evaluation.
- Evidence of meeting all applicable legal requirements for study in the United States.
How to Apply
Kindly go to the Logan Admission portal. Click on the apply online button and complete your application process.
Best of Luck!