We bring to you a Good News! The Clark University Scholarship award for Undergraduate studies is currently open. Application is open for suitably qualified international students all around the globe who have an interest to pursue their undergraduate degree programme in the United States. This is a scholarship for undergraduate studies.
This is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for high-performing students all around the globe. It is not just a mouth-watering scholarship but it’s indeed a life-changing opportunity.
What You Must Know About Clark University.
Clark University, located in Worcester, Massachusetts, is a private research university. Clark was one of the earliest contemporary research institutions in the United States, founded in 1887 with a huge gift from its namesake, wealthy industrialist Jonas Gilman Clark. Clark began as an all-graduate college in 1902, with the first undergraduates enrolling in 1942.
The university presently has 46 majors, minors, and concentrations in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering, as well as the ability for students to build specialized majors and participate in pre-professional programs.
Clark University has shown commitment to a meaningful and high standard of education in time past till date, this has indeed contributed to societal and national development
Brief Summary of Clark University Fully Funded Scholarship
Sponsor(s): Clark University
Institution to Study: Clark University
Academic Type: Undergraduate degree
Programme Duration: Four Years
Award Value: $15,000 to $25,000 per year
Application Deadline: 15 November 2022
Full Scholarship Benefits
- If you are accepted into the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship ranging from $15,000 to $25,000 every year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars award amount, you may be eligible for up to $5,000 in need-based financial help.
Eligibility Requirement For Clark Scholarship Award
- Below are the requirements for consideration for the 2022 Clark Scholarship Award:
- Applicants from all around the world are eligible
- Your scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your application for admission), not by your family’s financial necessity. International students who are eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate the ability to fund a considerable portion of the cost of their study. Students who want to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program fall into this category.
- Interested students must have good academic results.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- Interested persons must have good proficiency in the English language
How to Apply For Clark Scholarship Program
Kindly read the instructions carefully before you begin your application:
- The first step is to create an account here.
- After creating your account, next, you complete the College Scholarship Services (CSS)/Financial Aid Profile Form.
- Ensure you complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid Profile Form before the deadline elapses.
- Finally, detailed information will be sent to you. This message contains the topic of the essay you are expected to write
Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
Visit Clark’s Official Website for More Information