Victor Ihama Scholarship Scheme
Ikadele Inc: Dr. Victor Ihama memorial scholarship invites applications from Edo State Indigenes enrolled in the following tertiary institutions: University of Benin, Ambrose Ali University, and Edo State University, Auchi.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Dr. Victor Ihama
Type: Financial Funding
Award Value: $500 (US Dollars) annually till graduation
Eligible Applicants: Edo State Indigenes
Application Deadline: 30 April 2023
To be considered eligible for the Victor Ihama’s scholarship, all applicants must:
- Be legitimate indigenes of the Edo state
- Be full-time students in any of the listed universities (University of Benin, Ambrose Ali University, and Edo State University, Auchi)
- Be in their first year, second year, or third year.
NOTE: final year students are not eligible.
- Applications must be received on or before April 30, 2023
- Selection will be made by September 15, 2023, and notices of awards will be mailed out immediately. Awardees will also be published on the ENAW WhatsApp forum and Ikadele WhatApp forum.
- Disbursements in the months of September- October 2023
All the details listed below must be provided in the application:
1. The applicant’s name, residential and postal address, email address, and phone number.
2. A short essay about self, outlining Indigene, circumstance, and need for the scholarship.
3. JAMB letter of admission.
4. Letter from the Chairman of the applicant’s local government area of origin.
5. Letter from the head of the relevant department with an authentic matriculation number.
6. Two colored passport photographs.
For applicants in the second year and above, the last session’s academic results.
NOTE: Please note that for successful applicants, all information provided in the application will be independently verified before disbursement.
Awardees must maintain an equivalent of a second-class honor to renew the award, consequently, all recipients must furnish their yearly results to the scholarship committee or forfeit the prize.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to take note of the application procedure. You are to provide the above-listed details/documents and mail and email them to the Scholarship committee:
Ikadele Scholarship Committee
11 Berwick Circle
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Email: [email protected]
Scholarship Past Questions
MyscholarshipNG has created an official online store that contains a ton of Past questions to scholarship, internship & Job opportunities.
If you are looking at excelling in any aptitude test, then you might want to consider getting the past questions (it goes for $2 only)