Here is an opportunity for African Women to benefit from one of the exceptional online postgraduate scholarships. The African Women are hereby invited to apply for the ongoing 2022 Learn Africa Canary Islands Scholarship Program for African Women.
About The Learn Africa Canary Islands Scholarship Program for African Women.
With the support of the Canary Islands Government’s Department of Economy, Knowledge, and Employment, the Women for Africa Foundation is launching, for the second year, an online scholarship program to provide new learning opportunities to African women, particularly Spanish-speakers or those with a high level of Spanish, as the majority of the studies are taught in this language.
Brief Scholarship Summary
Sponsor(s): Canary Islands Government
Academic Level: Postgraduate degree
Number of Awards: 66
Award Value: Fully Funded Tuition Fees
Eligible Countries: African Countries
Application Deadline: 5 July 2022
Universities To Be Taken At
Below are listed universities the programme can be taken at:
- ULPGC – Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canarias
- ULL – Universidad de La Laguna
- ESSSCAN – Escuela de Servicios Sanitarios y Sociales de Canarias
- FGULL – Fundación General de La Laguna
- FULP – Fundación Universidad de las Palmas
- ITC – Instituto Tecnológico Canario
Full Award Benefits
The scholarships cover registration, tuition fees as well as the issuance of degrees acquired.
Below are the requirements to be considered eligible for this scholarship program as demanded by the sponsor:
- You must be a woman and have the nationality of an African country.
- You must be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country.
- You must have a stable internet connection and the appropriate technical equipment (computer, laptop, tablet …).
- You must fulfill the specific requirements and have the technical/technological material required for each scholarship.
Based on all the materials received, a committee of specialists from the “Women for Africa Foundation” and the Canarias Islands Government will conduct an initial examination of all the candidates.
Each of the participating universities will agree on the final decision, and the results will be directly notified to each of the selected candidates.
The decision will not be communicated to rejected candidates in person.
Note: Your CV will also be taken into consideration.
How To Apply
Here is a step-by-step process of how to apply for this scholarship programme:
Kindly click on the apply button below.
You will be taken to the application page
Also, read full instructions on the application page
Click on the “Apply” provided on the application page
After that, log in to begin your scholarship application.