WBG Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program for Recent Graduates
World Bank Group: The application is open for the 2024 recruitment exercise of the World Bank Group (WBG) Junior Professional Associates program for recent graduates. The World Bank Group Junior Professional Associate (JPA) program provides a one-of-a-kind chance to receive entry-level professional experience as well as first-hand exposure to the difficulties – and rewards – of international development.
Are you a recent college graduate? Do you have a strong desire to serve people and a strong commitment to doing so? Are you seeking a great two-year entry-level job in a multicultural setting? If this is the case, you might be interested in the World Bank’s JPA program.
About the JPA Program
In your JPA assignment, you’ll use your strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, your knowledge of technology, and your research abilities – working with more senior colleagues and project teams in their work both in operations and in corporate functions. You’ll have an opportunity to hone your skills and acquire new ones while gaining first-hand exposure to the challenges of reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor: World Bank Group
Benefits: Full Sponsorship | Job Contract | Salary
Eligible Countries: All countries
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of the World Bank Group JPA Programme
The World Bank will provide you with the opportunity to gain entry-level professional experience in a premier development institution, on a two-year, non-renewable Extended Term Consultant (ETC) contract with benefits.
Eligibility Requirements for the World Bank JPA Program
The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the JPA program:
- Be 28 years of age or younger on your first day of service.
- Hold the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree
- Be fluent in English?
- One or more of the Bank’s working languages is a plus: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to World Bank on worldbankgroup.csod.com to apply
- Interested candidates may apply online. (Please take care to provide the required information where indicated).
- Please note that applications will be kept active in our database for six months. Should you still be interested in the JPA program after six months, you will need to re-apply.
- Only those identified for an assignment will be contacted to discuss their interest and availability.
- Candidates are selected by the hiring manager on a highly competitive basis.
Visit the WBG Official Website for More Information