Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship: The application is open for the 2022 Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Programme for Nigerians.
Suitable and legitimate Nigerians are invited to apply for this impactful entrepreneurship program that is being sponsored by the Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN).
About the DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme
Capacity building is a core mandate of the Development Bank of Nigeria, and we are committed to strengthening the capacity of Nigerian MSMEs so that they can formalize, grow, and become more bankable in order to gain easy access to available credit.
The Development Bank of Nigeria will launch the DBN Learning Management System (LMS) this year, a free learning portal with carefully curated self-paced courses.
The portal is open to all Nigerian MSMEs interested in gaining the necessary knowledge to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN)
Category of Candidates: Entrepreneurs
Benefit: Training, Mentorship, Empowerment
Eligible Country: Nigerian
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
Full Programme Benefits
Furthermore, DBN will select the top 200 businesses to attend face-to-face training in Lagos and Abuja. This physical session would provide businesses with the opportunity to practically apply important principles to their various businesses, as well as discuss and receive business support in specific areas of need.
Below is the eligibility requirement for consideration:
- Owner of business must be 18 years and above
- The business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria
- The business must be based in Nigeria
- The business must be for-profit from any sector
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
Also Apply: 2023 Federal Government Empowerment Program for Young Nigerians – T-MAX Technical & Vocational Skills Training Programme
- Bankability- Level of readiness to access credit
- Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model
- Scalability- Demonstrates potential for growth of the business to create jobs
How to Apply
- All applications must be submitted online through the application portal.
- Interested businesses must register on the DBN BizAid application and must complete a minimum of 4 mandatory courses on the BizAid Learning management platform and obtain an average score of 70%. The courses that must be completed are:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping,
- Sustainability for MSMEs,
- Marketing and Sales Techniques,
- Credit Management/Access to Finance.
- All businesses who have completed the 4 courses by September 23rd will receive an email with a link to apply for the face-to-face training.
- Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within a 24-hour period
- Applicants will be screened and shortlisted from the close of the application based on the eligibility criteria.
- Selection will be carried out using the defined selection criteria from the pool of shortlisted applications.
- Communication with successful applicants shall be by email to the email address provided and a phone call to the phone number provided on the application form.
- On-site Training for selected applicants will commence on October 17th to October 21st 2022 in Lagos and Abuja.
Kindly Hurry Up, Register, and complete the four mandatory courses before 23rd September. Sign in after registration to start.