DAAD Masters of Science in International Health Scholarships
DAAD Scholarships: here is a scholarship opportunity to study in Germany. This is the 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarships of Science in International Health for Developing Countries.
Students from developing countries can apply for the Masters of Science in International Health Programme at the University of Heidelberg and Charité Berlin, which is funded by the DAAD EPOS programme.
Kindly read the information and instructions provided about the DAAD Masters scholarship here carefully, and apply via the Apply Button provided below:
About DAAD Masters of Science in International Health Scholarships
International Health is a discipline that focuses on health issues in low- and middle-income countries. It aims for health equity, healthy lifestyles and environments, health risk reduction, and universal health coverage.
There are currently 13 advanced modules available in the program from which master’s students can select based on their interests and abilities.
DAAD Host Universities
Submit an application to any of the two institutions below;
1. Charité – University of Medicine Berlin
Charité is one of Europe’s largest university hospitals. Our clinical care, research, and teaching are all provided by physicians and researchers of the highest international caliber. More than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine have come from Charité, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich.
2. Heidelberg Institute of Public Health
Heidelberg University is a public research university located in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
Brief Scholarship Details
Host Country: Germany
Academic Programme: Masters
Award Value: Fully Funded | €750 – €1,000 monthly payments
Eligible Country: Developing Countries
Application Deadline: 15 October 2022
Full Scholarship Benefits
- The Scholarship period will run for a year for Full-time and;
- Up to 5 years for Part-time.
- The scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver, plus monthly payments of €750-€1000 depending on an academic level.
Eligibility requirements for the DAAD Masters Scholarship to study in Germany
To be considered for the DAAD Scholarship, you must:
- Have Four-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a Public Health relevant discipline
- Have at least one year of relevant work experience, including Public Health experience in low- and middle-income settings
- Graduates with at least two years of professional experience from eligible developing countries/territories may apply.
- Apply to any of the two institutions
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Academic transcripts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the apply button below to begin their applications.
Step1: Click on the Apply Button
Step2: You will be taken to DAAD Web page
Step3: Identify the University of your choice
Step4: Click the link to find out more about the university of your choice
Step5: Click on the application or admission link on the university’s web page
Step6: Follow the instructions there and begin your application for admission.