First Bank Graduate Recruitment
First Bank Recruitment: The application is currently ongoing for the 2022 First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment (Graduate Job). Suitable and qualified graduates are encouraged to apply.
Kindly read full instructions as well as eligibility criteria before applying. Ensure you apply timely and do well to share for the benefit of other graduates.
To meet our growing manpower requirements across the various touch-points, we seek to attract suitably qualified individuals who are exceptionally sound and results-oriented into the Bank’s talent pool.
The First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is intended to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the bank’s vision of becoming Africa’s best commercial bank.
Within three months, selected candidates will gain essential skills and be shaped into strong bankers by being exposed to a diverse range of roles, functions, and other activities throughout the organization.
Qualified individuals will be assigned to areas of affinity, skill set, and need.
First Bank is one of the banks in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation, as such, you can’t afford to miss its rich benefits!
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): First Bank
Academic Level: Graduate
Benefits: Training and Job Opportunity
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Deadline: 5 August 2022
- Do you want to work in the financial services industry to develop unique skills and competencies that will set you apart in the workplace?
- Do you have good manners, a positive attitude, and the ability to break new ground?
- Are you exceptional, enthusiastic, and looking for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to reach your full potential?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above questions, First Bank is looking for you. We hope this is the chance you’ve been looking for! Continue reading to learn more about applying and the opportunities available to you.
Also Apply: 2022 Job Recruitment at Microsoft Nigeria
Eligibility Requirement for First Bank Graduate Trainee Program
The following are criteria to be met for eligibility for the first bank graduate trainee program:
- Knowledge about First Bank of Nigeria is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 30 years old at the time of application
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in many disciplines.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to protect the interest of the organization
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
Applications will only be accepted via the First Bank online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any other website other than the official recruitment portal.
Your Phone Number and E-mail Address are what the Bank will use to reach you at all times during the course of the selection exercise. Information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence.
All educational qualifications presented by you will be verified. So before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
If you meet the requirement, you will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Notifications for the Aptitude Test will be sent via SMS or E-mail.
If you are invited for the Aptitude Test, you will be required to log on to the portal to print out your Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test.
First Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
First Bank pays Graduate Trainees N56,000 monthly for a period of three months. The monthly salary is to cover their transport and other expenses during the three-month period.
Contract staffs receive a monthly salary of N84,000.
First Bank’s monthly salary for Entry level staff is N120,000 monthly.
Senior Banking officers receive N500,000 to N1,000,000 every month.
How to Apply
To apply for the ongoing First Bank Graduate Trainee jobs, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official First Bank application portal via the “Apply Button” below
- Click on get started
- Read and follow the instructions carefully before filling out the online application form free of charge
- Complete the application form by providing the following information: (Your Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Education, and preferred test location among others)
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon submission of your application
- First Bank will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank.
- We strongly advised you to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you get a job at the Bank. They have no authorized representatives of the Bank.
If you find this useful, kindly share it before you begin your application. GoodLuck!