Lagos Agripreneurship Programme: The application is open for the 2022 Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) Intensive Training for Youths.
Men between the ages of 18 and 35, and women between the ages of 18 and 55, are eligible to apply.
About the Lagos State Agripreneurship Intensive Training
The Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) was conceptualized by Mr. Governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwoolu as an intervention program aimed at creating jobs, alleviating poverty, and ensuring food security through training and empowerment of women and youths in modern agricultural practices as Agripreneurs.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Lagos State Government
Program Type: Internship | Training
Benefits: Training | Mentorship | Employment | Grant
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 24 September 2022
Full Benefits and Duration of LAP Training
- The training will run for a period of a month
- After the training, participants will also undergo a minimum of 3 months internship and mentorship phase
- Link and network to sources of finance for loan consideration.
The Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) Training Description
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for placement into a One-Month Training at the Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe in
- Vegetable Value Chains
- E-Agric and Agribusiness
Eligibility Requirement for the LAP Training
To be considered for the LAP training, you must:
- Be unemployed
- Have a passion for agriculture
- Have satisfactory physical/health condition
- Have a minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Be in the age ranges between 18-35 years for men and 18-55 years for women
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- LASRRA Identification Card
- Academic Credentials
- Qualified Applicants are required to visit the LAP APPLICATION PORTAL from 12th September 2022 to fill out the online application form.
- Applicants should follow the online instructions on filling out the registration form and upload the required documents (Applicant’s LASRRA Card and Academic Credentials)
- Applicants are advised to take pictures of the above-mentioned documents and store them on their Smart Phones, Tablets or Laptop / Desktop computers prior to accessing the registration portal. This is for the ease of uploading the documents on request.
- Applicants are instructed to fill in all required details as failing to do so would render their application incomplete
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through SMS to attempt the online Aptitude Tests on dates to be slated for each month.
Visit the LAP Official Website for More Information