2023 NNPC LTD/SNEPCO National University Scholarship for Nigerians
NNPC LTD/SNEPCO Scholarship: The NNPC LTD/SNEPCO is kicking starting 2023 with its scholarship award for Nigerian university students. Eligible and qualified Nigerian students are invited to apply for the 2023 NNPC LTD/SNEPCO Scholarship Award for Nigerian University Students.
You are encouraged to read the full information provided here and apply via the Apply Button below this article.
NNPC LTD/SNEPCO Scholarship Overview
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (Operator of the NNPC LTD and it’s co-ventures partners) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian students admitted into Full-Time academic studies in the 2022/2023 session to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme as part of its Social Investment program in Education, which aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): NNPC LTD/SNEPCO
Type: Merit Based Scholarship
Education Criteria: Undergraduate Students
Award Value: 200,000 Naira annually
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023
The NNPC LTD/SNEPCO scholarship award is one category listed below:
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
Eligibility Requirements for the NNPC LTD/SNEPCO Scholarship
- Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Must be in 200 Level.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
- Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National or International.
Female students are strongly encouraged to apply…
Below are the required documents for the scholarship application:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter
- JAMB & POST UTME Result
- Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin)
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed)
- O level results: and A level/OND/NCE Results as applicable.
- 100 level Academic Result.
NOTE: Applicants are to download the GO Declaration form using the link: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/doc/declaration.pdf
After downloading and filling in the necessary details then upload on Scholastica under the document: SNEPCO Declaration Form
How to Apply
Kindly follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on the link provided to return to the Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.Scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with your Email and Password to complete the form.
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture.
- Visit any of the capture centers to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office.
- Return to the scholarship application portal and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Scholarship Past Questions
MyscholarshipNG has created an official online store that contains a ton of Past questions to scholarship, internship & Job opportunities.
If you are looking at excelling in any aptitude test, then you might want to consider getting the past questions (it goes for 1K only)