Deloitte Scholarship for Africans
The application is open for the 2024 Deloitte One Young World scholarship for young emerging leaders who are catalysts of change for the future. Deloitte is happy to support the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2024, which will enable five outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in Montreal, Canada, on September 18-21, 2024.
This scholarship is meant for young leaders committed to addressing these issues, whether by decreasing the causes and effects of climate change or enhancing education, skills, and access to opportunities in their communities, countries, or the globe.
About the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship
At the heart of every global threat is a failure of leadership. This new generation is the most informed; most educated, and most connected generation in human history. One Young World identifies, promotes, and connects the world’s most impactful young leaders to create a better world, with more responsible, more effective leadership.
Working at One Young World is a rewarding and stimulating career move for those who are passionate about sustainable development and making a tangible difference. At our central London location, you’ll find a diverse team of dedicated professionals whose work is infused with passion and innovation.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Deloitte & One Young World
Type: Leadership Scholarship
Award Value: Full Sponsorship | Travels | Accommodation
Study Country: Canada
Eligible Countries: All countries
Application Deadline: 21 January 2024
Full Benefits of the One Young World Scholarship
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal.
- Travel restrictions permitting
- Hotel accommodation in a private room between 18 and 21 (inclusive) September, 2024
- The cost of travel to and from Montreal (economy class)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit)
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”
Eligibility Requirements for the One Young World Leaders Scholarship
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship, but projects must be based where Deloitte has a presence
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address either climate and environmental challenges, or education and skills-based challenges
Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should apply via the Apply Button below.
Visit the One Young World Official Website for More Information