International Internship: Yet again is an opportunity for students to participate in the 2023 Bank of America Winter Internship Program at Johannesburg.
The Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship program allows you to explore the world of banking at Bank of America. As an intern analyst, you will gain extensive exposure to a line of business as well as invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
About the Bank of America
The Bank of America Corporation is a multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with regional offices in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto. Bank of America was formed in 1998 as a result of NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica.
Brief Program Summary
Company/Sponsor(s): Bank of America
Eligible Candidates: Students
Host Country: South Africa
Eligible Countries: Europe, Middle East & Africa
Application Deadline: 7 November 2022
Full Benefits of Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
As a Bank of America Johannesburg Winter intern participant, you can expect to:
- Experience the work and culture of the whole organization
- Develop key skills including tools to navigate the recruitment process
- Gain insight into the business areas where internships are available
Requirements for Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- We value differences – in thought, style, culture, ethnicity and experience. So there is no set candidate profile we are seeking. Above all, we’re looking for a genuine interest in our business. Candidates who can demonstrate a high standard of academic, professional and extracurricular skills partnered with integrity, teamwork and leadership ability will always be of interest for our programs.
- Some roles do have specific technical or language requirements that you would need to meet to be eligible. You can review the individual job descriptions for more details on each program. If you require any particular support or adjustments during the process, we welcome you to notify a member of the campus recruiting team.
You are only allowed to submit:
3 applications in total to U.S. and Canadian programs
2 applications in total to APAC programs
2 applications in total to LATAM programs
EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible students should click on the apply button below to begin the application.
Register and after registration, login in to begin your application.
Visit the Bank of America Official Website for More Information