MainOne Recruitment: The application is open for the 2023 MainOne Cable Nigeria Graduate Recruitment and Trainee Program. At MainOne, we are game changers. A team working together with fresh ideas, leveraging advanced technology to provide IT solutions that revolutionize businesses and enable West Africa’s digital economy while building an organization that is sustainable and value-generating.
See a role that you have the skills and experience for and apply.
Table of Contents
- About MainOne Cable Job Recruitment
- Brief Program Details
- Eligibility Requirements
- Selection Modality
- Application Procedure
About the MainOne Cabe Graduate Recruitment and Training Program
MainOne Cable is a prominent facilitator and chosen provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions to telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other enterprises, and government organizations throughout West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is predicated on having talented and highly skilled individuals as the driving force behind our company. A job at MainOne is unlike any other you’ve ever had. When you join MainOne, you will be challenged, inspired, and proud to be a part of something big.
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intense experience designed to identify and nurture brilliant, dynamic, young, and highly qualified Social Science graduates.
Candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program will be offered full-time employment with MainOne.
Brief Program Details
Employer: MainOne Cable
Type: Internship | Job
Benefits: Training | Full Time Job | Salary
Job Location: Lagos
Job Field: All Fields
Application Deadline: Open
Eligibility Requirements for MainOne Graduate Trainee Program
- We are looking to recruit young, smart, and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program – Sales Track.
- If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious, and a self-starter with a problem-solving mindset, then you are our ideal candidate.
- You must also be interested in building a career in the Technology sector, buying into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice and demonstrating integrity at all times.
How to Determine Your Eligibility
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in any Social Science discipline
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
- The ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
What Other Competencies Are Required?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Graduate Aptitude Test • As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
- Panel Interviews • Once you are successful at the graduate aptitude test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Provisional Offer • Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit the MainOne Cable job portal via the Apply Button below.
Visit the MainOne Cable Official Website for More Information