Mastercard Foundation Associate Program
The Mastercard Foundation Associate Program is a new project that will provide 12-month entry-level employment to young people to help them develop competencies and capabilities in leadership, employability, and basic entrepreneurship knowledge and skills.
Table of Contents
- About the Mastercard Associate Program
- Brief Program Details
- Full Benefits of the Program
- Eligibility Requirements of Program
- Application Procedure
About the Mastercard Baobab Associate Program
The Baobab platform brings together a diverse range of professional development courses in Transformative Leadership, entrepreneurship, and hard and soft workplace skills. The site provides access to professionals who provide guidance and mentorship that is not available on other social and professional networks. Furthermore, special employment, scholarships, internships, and funding opportunities are tailored for the community.
Brief Program Details
Sponsor(s): Mastercard | Baobab
Value: Training | Mentorship | Employment | Stipends
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 15 September 2023
Full Benefits of the Mastercard Associate Program
The Associate Program for graduates will provide young people with 12 months of entry-level employment to assist them in developing competencies and capabilities in leadership, employability, and fundamental entrepreneurship knowledge and skills, allowing them to thrive in the workplace.
Eligibility Requirements of the Program
- Be a Nigerian
- Be a recent graduate from a recognized university
- Be of age 18 to 45
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application page via the Apply Button below.
Step-by-step Application Process
- Log into the Baobab Platform. If you don’t have an account, register one.
- Go to the Opportunities page by selecting the Opportunities icon on the menu bar.
- In the toolbar on the left side of the screen, select Opportunity type and choose Internships.
- Finally, select your country. The page feed will then provide all the internships available in your country.
- To be sure that the internship that you are viewing is part of the Associate Program, look for “Mastercard Foundation Transitions Community” at the top of each post.
- Apply for positions for which you are interested and suited
If you are interested in the position, select the Learn More button and then the Go to Opportunity button to begin the application.
Visit the Baobab Official Website for More Information