King Fahd Fully Funded Scholarship
Saudi-Arabia Scholarship: The application is open for the 2024 Saudi Arabia King Fahd Scholarships for Master’ degree and post-graduate programs. Suitable and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the King Fahd Scholarship program.
This scholarship is offered for study at the King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM). Without regard for gender, age, or religion, the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals invites qualified local and international students from all over the world to apply for scholarships to study in Saudi Arabia in 2024.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): King Fahd University
Academic Level: Masters, Ph.D., and Postgraduate
Award Value: Fully Funded | Travel Allowance | Accomodation | Annual Allowance
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Application Deadline: 22 August 2023
Full Scholarship Benefits
- The scholarship will provide a complete Tuition fee, a monthly stipend to cover living expenses, housing, essential medical care, free textbooks, and subsidized Meals.
- The qualified candidates will have the chance to participate along with the University faculty in Research and Book writing.
- Scholars’ Projects will be funded by the University.
- The scholarships will provide an Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel, and a Return Ticket after completion of the Degree.
Eligibility Requirement for King Fahd University Scholarship
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must satisfy the following requirements:
For Masters Programs
- Have a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- Have a Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent (For Scholarship Students)
- Have a Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 2.50 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent (For Non-Scholarship Applicants).
For MBA Programs
- Have a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in from a recognized institution.
- Have a Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent
- Have at least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Have a working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- Have at least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for applicants with exceptional academic records.
For Ph.D. Programs
- Have an M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
Mandatory Documents to be submitted during an online application
- Copy of identification (National ID – Saudi nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript]. The transcript should contain names and grades/marks of all courses/subjects taken and should be an official transcript
- Two Recommendation Letters from your academic referees are submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application
- Statement-of-Purpose (not more than one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at KFUPM)
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience
Non-mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission
The below documents are not compulsory:
- TOEFL (min 70 iBT for MS and 80 iBT for PhD)
- Or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for Ph.D.)
- GMAT score sheet (Required for MBA)
- Degree(s) Certificates
NB: Documents that are not mandatory for submitting the application DO NOT imply that they are not required before admission. It simply means that the university can process your application without such documents. The university can ask for these documents at any stage of processing the application.
How to Apply
Applications for the scholarship are to be completed using the online application portal. Selected applicants will be reached out to officially by October 9, 2022.
Kindly Click on the Apply Button Below to begin your application. OR Visit Here
Visit the KFUPM Official Website Here for More Information