Sterling Bank Scholarship: Are you an SSCE holder? Here is a scholarship opportunity for all secondary school leavers at Sterling Bank. The Application is open for the 2022 Sterling Apprenticeship Program (SAP) for Secondary School Graduates or SSCE holders.
Kindly read all information and instructions in this article and apply for the Sterling bank scholarship rightly.
The Sterling Apprenticeship Program (SAP)
The Sterling Apprenticeship Program (SAP) is intended to transform the labor market by attracting, training, and retaining the best talent in the industry. It is a parallel, market-fit education path aimed at qualified secondary school graduates and recent college graduates. This apprenticeship program is only for Nigerian secondary school leavers and graduates who meet the program’s requirements.
Sterling Bank launched the “Grow with Sterling” initiative to enrich lives and promote the quality of education for the average Nigerian youth.
Grow with Sterling is a social impact program that will allow Nigerian Secondary School Leavers to continue their education through a partnership between Sterling and Nexford University.
Brief Scholarship Details
Sponsor(s): Sterling Bank in partnership with Netford University
Host Institution: Netford University
Education Qualification: SSCE (WAEC/NECO/GCE)
Type of Program: Work-Study
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of Sterling Bank Sterling Apprenticeship Program (SAP)
- This set of Learners will also have the opportunity to be fully engaged by Sterling under a “Work-Study” arrangement for the duration of their programme with Nexford University.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria
- Have five credits including English and Mathematics at ‘O’ levels or its equivalent
- Provide a strong guarantor from your parents or guardian
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree and not be enrolled in any tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad
Application Process and Document Requirements
Your application is a formal request to be considered for the Grow with Sterling Work-study scholarship. To apply, you will need to complete the application and provide:
- A 150-word essay answering the question “why should you be considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship? (150 words maximum)
- Secondary school certificate (WAEC, NECO, or GCE)
- Government-issued ID or passport
- Other relevant certificates
Sterling Apprenticeship Program (SAP) Selection Process
Within seven days after submitting your scholarship application, the team will contact you via email to let you know that you have been shortlisted.
The screening process for shortlisted applicants includes the following:
- O level screening
- Speed test
- You would be required to submit the following documents including a parent’s valid means of ID, a sponsor’s valid means of ID, and a guarantor’s valid means of ID.
Within two weeks, successful applicants will receive a scholarship decision via email from the team. If your scholarship application is approved, you will receive an email from the team which would include a unique tuition code that would give you an 85% scholarship towards your monthly tuition. Please note that you would require this code to enroll in your program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the apply button below to begin the scholarship application.
Ensure you write a well-structured essay as requested by Sterling Bank. Take your time, settle down and commence your application via the apply button below.