Mohamed Bin Zayed University Fully Funded Scholarships
Study in UAE: Here is an exceptional opportunity for students all around the world who have an interest in pursuing their graduate careers abroad to study in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This is a fully funded scholarship opportunity for a Master’s degree and Ph.D. program at the Mohamed Bin Zayed University.
Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI) offers graduate degrees in a modern and innovative university setting in the UAE’s vibrant capital. MBZUAI provides an experience unlike any other, combining a modern education system and comprehensive curriculum with the rich culture and tradition of Abu Dhabi.
About the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI)
Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence is a graduate-level research university in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Professor Eric Xing, the current president, will take office in January 2021. Sir J. Michael Brady served as the organization’s founding and interim president.
Brief Program Details
Study Country: UAE
Study Programme: Master’s degree | Ph.D
Award Value: AED 8,000 – AED 36,000
Eligible Countries: All
Application Deadline: 31 March 2024
Full Benefits of MBZUAI Scholarship
The MMBZUAI Scholarship beneficiaries will receive holistic support which includes:
- 100% free tuition fee
- On-campus student accommodation
- Health insurance and UAE visa sponsorship for non-UAE nationals
- Monthly stipend
- MSc: AED 8,000
- PhD: AED 10,000 (Married PhD students may request to live off-campus and receive an additional AED 5,000 housing allowance subject to approval and submission of official documents.)
- UAE national students
- MSc: AED 30,000 (single) or AED 33,000 (married; will require the submission of official documents)
- PhD: AED 36,000 (single) or AED 39,000 (married; will require the submission of official documents)
Eligibility Requirements of Bin Zayed Scholarship
To be eligible for the Muhammad Bn Zayed University Scholarship, applicants must:
- posses Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors, from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE).
- have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
- provide their completed degree certificates and official transcripts when submitting their application.
- Senior-level students can apply initially with a copy of their official transcript and expected graduation letter and upon admission must submit the official completed degree certificate and transcript.
- show proof of English language ability by providing valid TOEFL iBT and IELTS academic certificates (except if waived).
- Graduates wishing to undertake their Ph.D. should have a strong desire to contribute to science and humanity through cutting-edge research, scientific literature, and thought leadership.
- They may wish to pursue a career in academia or at a research institute.
- They must have obtained either of the following, from a university/universities accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE):
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degrees in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics, and other relevant science and engineering majors.
- students should have a strong background in both applied and theoretical aspects of Computer Science with a CGPA of at least 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent for both degrees.
- A valid and standard Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test certificate is mandatory for applicants applying with only a bachelor’s degree.
- A completed online application
- Academic Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Statement (PhD Applicants)
- English Proficiency Certificate
- GRE (Mandatory for PhD applicants)
- Recommendation Letters
How to Apply
Eligible and qualified candidates should apply via the Apply Button below. Ensure you follow the instructions on the website to apply.