ExxonMobil Internship: Are you a graduate in medical science? Are you a nursing practitioner? The application is open for the 2022 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme for Graduates in Medical Sciences.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN), a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation, is seeking qualified nursing graduates for the 2022 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship in Medical Sciences.
About the ExxonMobil
ExxonMobil, the world’s largest publicly traded oil and gas company, employs technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy demands. We have an industry-leading resource inventory and are one of the world’s largest integrated refiners, petroleum product marketers, and chemical manufacturers.
Brief Program Summary
Academic Discipline: Nursing
Academic Level: Graduates
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme
- This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Requirements for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after the 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license
Also Apply: 2023 KPMG Canada Internship for International Applicants
Documents Required for Application
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing the class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, kindly follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click the Apply Button below
Step 2: Click on create account link on the ExxonMobil Careers Application Page
Step 3: Sign in
Step 4: Begin your application
Step 5: Submit
Visit ExxonMobil Official Website for More Information Here