SAP Employment: The application is open for the 2022 SAP Young Professionals Program for Nigerian graduates.
SAP Young Professional Program is a free initiative offered by SAP’s Digital Skills Center. The two-month program is designed to provide recent graduates with the certifications and soft skills needed to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
SAP will work closely with program graduates at the end of the training to introduce them to a variety of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as SAP Consultants.
SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, assisting businesses of all sizes and in all industries to operate at peak efficiency: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue passes through a SAP system. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies assist customers in transforming their businesses into intelligent enterprises.
Our comprehensive suite of applications and services enables our customers to operate profitably, continuously adapt, and make a difference. SAP, through its global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, helps the world run more smoothly.
Brief Job Details
Academic Qualification: Graduates/Postgraduates
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: Open
Full Benefits of SAP Young Professional Programme
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
- Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Also Apply: Investment Officer (Associate) Recruitment at for Africans at World Bank
Requirements for SAP Young Professional Programme
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor’s level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in Mid-November 2022 and full-time availability from 9 am – 6 pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for around 2 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus, this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, kindly follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click the Apply Button below
Step 2: Click on Apply on the SAP homepage
Step 3: Click on create account link on the SAP Careers Application Page
Step 4: Sign in
Step 5: Begin your application
Step 6: Submit