We are pleased to announce to you the application for the 2022 Yale University Scholarships in the USA for International Students. This is a USA Scholarship.
The Yale University Scholarships are available for Bachelor’s degree programme, Master’s degree programme, and Ph.D. programmes. This is one of the exceptional and most sort after scholarships in the USA.
This content contains full details of all you need to know about the Yale University Scholarships. We will give you a step-by-step guide on how to apply for this scholarship as well. Do well to read all instructions carefully.
About Yale University
Yale University, located in New Haven, Connecticut, is a private Ivy League research university. It is the third-oldest school of higher education in the United States and one of the most prominent in the world, having been founded in 1701 as the Collegiate School.
Yale University has been dedicated to advancing and sharing knowledge, fostering innovation, and preserving cultural value since its foundation in 1701. The college has produced notable individuals in the world at large. Its dedication to instilling strong capacity in pupils cannot be overstated.
The university has been listed among the top universities in the globe and remains one of the greatest in the world. It ranks 15th worldwide and third in the United States.
Brief Scholarship Summary
Sponsor(s): Yale University
Institution to Attend: Yale University
Academic Program: Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D.
Award Value: Fully Funded
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Deadline: 15 December. See Application Deadlines Here.
Full Scholarship Benefits
This scholarship is sponsored by the Yale University Grants and comes with whole lots of benefits as stated below:
- The Yale University scholarship covers the entire financial need presented by the family.
- To establish your scholarship amount, they consider your parent’s income, assets, and finances.
- The Yale Scholarship can range from a few hundred dollars to more than $70,000 per year, with the average Yale need-based scholarship exceeding $50,000.
- Furthermore, students whose parents earn less than $65,000 a year pay nothing! If your parents earn less than $65,000 per year, your Yale University scholarship will cover tuition, lodging, and board!
Eligibility Requirement for Yale University Scholarship
Below are the required criteria that must be fulfilled to be considered for the Yale University Scholarships
- All nationalities are eligible to apply. Applicants from countries all around the world can apply.
- Interested applicant must be enrolled in, or is eligible for, the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program (FRPL).
- An applicant must have obtained or is eligible for an ACT or SAT fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that assists low-income students (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- You are a state ward or an orphan.
- Your annual family income is within the USDA Food and Nutrition Service’s Income Eligibility Guidelines.
- You live in subsidized public housing, a foster home, or are homeless.
- Your family receives government aid.
- A supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader is acceptable.
- English language proficiency test scores are required.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
Additional requirements for all first-year applicants:
- $80 application fee or a fee waiver
- Recommendations from two teachers and one counselor
- School Report with transcript
- Standardized test results (ACT or SAT) – are not required for fall 2022 admission. See below.
- English proficiency test results – recommended for non-native English-speakers
- Mid-Year Report & Final Report
How To Apply
Here is a step-by-step process of how to apply for the Yale University Scholarships.
- This is the application portal for Undergraduate programmes. Click here to apply.
- Graduate students are to apply via the graduate application portal here.
- Consequently, you will get an e-mail for acceptance or rejection.