Application is currently open for interested persons to apply for Chevron Internship. This is the 2022 NMA Undergraduate Intern at the Chevron Nigeria Limited. Internships are opportunities that offer interns added advantage of acquiring jobs in the companies concerned.
Suitably and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the ongoing internship opportunity at Chevron. Kindly read all instructions in this content before proceeding with the application.
Chevron Nigeria Limited’s Undergraduate Internship placements are essentially learning opportunities provided as part of their Corporate Responsibilities. Interns perform support duties as allocated by the relevant work groups. They learn on the job as well.
Chevron Firm is a multinational energy corporation based in the United States. It is one of Standard Oil’s successor corporations, with headquarters in San Ramon, California, and operations in over 180 countries. Chevron is active in many aspects of the oil and gas industries, including hydrocarbon exploration and production, refining, marketing, transportation, chemical manufacturing and sales, and power generating. From the mid-1940s until the 1970s, it was also one of the Seven Sisters that dominated the worldwide petroleum business.
Brief Program Description
Sponsor(s): Chevron Nigeria Limited
Job Type: Internship
Job Locations: Lagos, Warri, Abuja
Application Deadline: 4 July 2022
Quickly Join MyscholarshipNG Whatsapp Group for Latest Opportunity Alerts
Roles/Responsibilities of Interns
- The Undergraduate Internship positions are basically learning opportunities provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited as part of our Corporate Responsibilities.
- Interns play supportive roles as assigned to them by their respective work groups. They also learn on the job.
How to Apply
Please ensure you have a well structured CV before you begin your application. Quickly get a CV template to edit via our telegram channel here.
- Kindly click on the “Apply Button” below
- You will be taken to “myworkdayjob application portal“
- Click on create account
- Sign In
- Click on Fill form manually
- Continue With Your Application process and Submit