ExxonMobil Internship for Nigerian Graduates
ExxonMobil Internship: The application is open for the 2023 ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme for Nigerian Students.
Nigerian graduates are encouraged to apply. Kindly click on the apply button below this content to apply.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is an Exxon Mobil Corporation subsidiary with a long and successful history of operations in Nigeria. The oil and gas production activities of the company are one of the most important sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Brief Program Details
Benefits: Salary | Training | Job opportunity
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 21 November 2022
Full Benefits of the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme
- This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like from the inside.
Requirements for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after the 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification, and current Practicing Nursing license
Documents Required for Application
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing the class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the Apply Button below to begin the application process. OR Click Here.