Download Navy Final List: This content contains the 2022 Nigerian Navy 33ak Final Shortlisted Candidates for Training. The candidates are to resume in two batches.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 33 (NNR33) Final List of Candidates Selected for Interviews held in Lagos and Port Harcourt from 9 to 29 April 2022 was officially released Sunday, 24 July 2022. please read this article and and see how to download the list of candidates shortlisted in PDF format.
If you are searching for the candidates shortlisted from the Nigerian navy batch 31 and batch 32 recruitment list and the interview result 2022 then you are on the right page to download the names of shortlisted candidates in pdf to attend the Navy Basic Training School.
Candidates whose names appear below were successful in the Nigerian Navy batch 31/32 2021 Recruitment Interview, which took place in Kaduna, Lagos, and Port Harcourt from April 1 to 16, 2021.
Important Instructions for Successfully Shortlisted Candidates for Training
- The successful candidates are to report for training in 2 Batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State as follows:
- NNBTS Batch A (33AK)– Saturday, 6 August 2022.
Read Also: How to Join the Military of the United States of America (USA)
Nigeria Navy Batch 33 Training Requirements.
- Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of the brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.
- Any candidate who fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training.
REQUIREMENT OF COVID-19 TEST AND CERTIFICATE BY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 33
- The successful candidates in the 2022 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview published online at www.joinnigeriannavy.comare to undertake a COVID-19 Test not later than 72 hours before reporting for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The candidates are to come along with certificates of the COVID-19 Test to the School while reporting for the training.
- Any candidate who fails to comply with the above instructions will not be accepted for training.