Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerians
Dufil Prima Foods: The application is open for the 2023 Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerians. This is a graduate training program aimed at training young Nigerian graduates for staffing at Dufil Prima Foods.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply via the Apply Button at the bottom of this post.
About the Dufil Prima Foods
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
The Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme is designed for young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic about delivering excellent results and demonstrating a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Brief Programme Details
Employee: Dufil Prima Foods
Reward: Training |Salary
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
Quickly Join MyscholarshipNG WhatsApp Group for Job Updates Here
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- First Class Honours
- 0 to 3 years of work experience
- Not more than 30 years of age
- B.Eng. and B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Statistics and Economics
- Candidates must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded)
Apply Also: SMEDAN/Sterling Bank N500k to N2.5M Matching Fund for Micro/Small Enterprises
Below are the documents required
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- NYSC discharge certificate
- University certificate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the Apply Button below:
NOTE: Candidates must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company